Thursday, September 5, 2013

Just what's been going on...

I haven't posted in over a week! I can't believe it. It seemed like I was doing pretty good there for a while! Ever since I went back to work, each day has seemed to go by so quickly and before I realize it, it's ends up being three days since I washed my hair. Kind of gross, but supposedly it's better for it anyway. But by working, so many things end up being pushed to the side... I am glad to be back though and so SO thankful that I only have to work part-time.

Besides not writing, I haven't worked on my scarf this whole week. Luckily it is a quick and easy stitch or else it might end up like Julian's Bobble Blanket. Yes, that thing is STILL unfinished. I know, I'm ashamed! The only consolation I have is that he shouldn't even be using blankets right now :(

Besides working, we have been stressed out and our budget stretched thin because of buying a new car in very short notice. Our Marquis started dying and it was not worth any repairs. Now we have a little Hyundai and we've both learned to drive stick shift pretty well. It only stalls once in a while.

I had a cold and now I think Julian has it too, because he just sounds phlegm-y. It doesn't seem to bother him though. Our "sleep camp" is going great right now. He spontaneously began sleeping overnight for the last two nights! Although it's in a bassinet and not his crib, it's still a huuuge accomplishment. I think this weekend, if he continues sleeping well, I'll start transitioning into the crib.

Speaking of the weekend, it's almost my birthday! I turn 20 on Monday. This is an important birthday for me because of everything that has happened this past year. Julian was conceived just over a month before I turned 19. I got my first real job, began college, AND had a baby all this past year! That's a lot and I feel like I need a vacation... but getting a good nights rest will be good enough for now.

Goodnight!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment