Friday, November 8, 2013

Sorry!

I've had a lot going on the past month or so, so I haven't written anything since September 16th now. In fact, I have barely gotten online at all except to check my email and watch True Blood. But, with all that going on of course I have some exciting new things to share!

We moved in to our new apartment!

I'm not going to put many pictures because there's not much to show. We still don't have a ton of furniture or decorations but that doesn't stop it from feeling like our home. I'm so proud and it's hard to explain the feeling of living on your own for the first time. It's been over two weeks now and there've been no fires, we've eaten many real dinners, and have even thrown a party.


Here's a really unflattering picture of our kitchen - but I just needed something to show and it's probably the most interesting part of our living areas. This was just after our Halloween party, explaining the candy bowls and the mutilated pumpkin. Can you spot the Hello Kitty toaster? It burns her face on your toast... Let's just say my roommates wanted to buy a new one. 


Here's Julian from about 6 months old. He can sit on his own now! And I know he'll be crawling soon, at least before Christmas. He's getting so big and mobile now, it's honestly king of scary.


And he's eating solid foods now! Thank you WIC for giving us a bunch of baby food jars and baby cereal. He LOVES food so much and gets so excited.

Anyway... even my dad has asked why I'm not blogging anymore. I was so surprised when he asked me this! Well this is for you Dad! I really want to get back to writing regularly, especially because Julian is going through so many changes now and we are having a lot of new experiences in our own apartment. Such as our neighbor dropping off a bottle of wine as a housewarming gift... although none of us are over 21! Haha.

Ok, well thanks for still reading after my little hiatus. I really appreciate it! And a special thanks goes out to my Dad to reading and keeping updated on his little G-Son, and to anyone out there who actually doesn't know me in real life but just finds this a little interesting!

Have a great weekend everyone,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment