Monday, June 6, 2011

Things I Made Monday, New Gauges

I feel very silly, and I know I was too eager to bust out these gauges. I just wanted them so bad! I couldn't wait to roll them 10 more times to a smaller size... I just sort of guessed and they turned out too big.


Only gives me a reason to size up!


These zebra-patterned gauges are my favorite! Maybe that's just because every new design I make is something new and better from the last. A schoolmate of mine, Saundra, said something a while ago suggesting I do a zebra patter, and finally I took the time to make them (not enough time though...). I can't wait until I can wear these out!

This is a really terrible picture, but I figured I might as well put it up because I made these two on the same day. As I said, these are really bad pictures, plus I forgot to put a lacquer on them (because they didn't fit). They are super cute in my ears, I swear! They look just like studs. My left ear can fit these, but not my right. Is that normal for people gauging up, that one ear is easier than the other?

I will post better quality pictures as soon as these fit in my ears! Hopefully that will be soon, they aren't too much bigger, as I said they fit the left ear already! Currently my ear holds about a 2, I don't have an exact measurement. These are probably zeros, then. I need to find a way to measure them properly, especially if I want to sell them.

Trying to sell my designs on Facebook didn't work, so when I get some money I will post these and several of my other designs on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment