Friday, July 12, 2013

Keepin' it wild

I'm still trying to keep it sexy and wild as a new mom. Is it possible? Yes, if you stay up an hour or two after baby falls asleep...



First off, some people have asked me if I still get dressed up while being a mom. Although I do have days without makeup, wearing sweats, I had those kind of days before. Most days I get dressed and put on some makeup. Julian is good about sitting by himself or napping long enough for me to get all primped. Recently I've been getting even more serious with my makeup and hair, which I've been able to curl several times now.






I have however neglected to do a nice manicure in quite a while. It takes at least an hour for everything to dry nicely and I just don't have that kind of time, except at night! I did these simple, but sexy leopard nails the other night.


I used these micro-pen nailpolishes from Spencer's and a perfect lavender Sally Hansen color from Target. I thought the silver looked pretty classy compared to regular old leopard print.


The Sally color is called "No Hard Feelings" and I really love it. Last time I used it with a dark purple China Glaze to make ombre nails.

My nails aren't half as fun to do now that they're so short. But you really can't wipe butts with long talons... which no matter how cute your polish is, is never sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment