Tuesday, August 13, 2013

1,000 Views! And my First Videos

First of all, thanks everyone who has been reading my blog. Signing in today I discovered that I have over a thousand views now! I've always tried to blog and haven't been great about keeping up with it, but it's much easier when you see that someone is actually interested. So thanks!!!

In addition to my blog, I have made a couple videos with some tips on how to fly with a baby, thanks to what I learned on my recent trip to Austin. I was really nervous but thought it was a good opportunity for a video. I've got part one and two up now for your viewing pleasure!





I hope these can help someone out... there's a lot of other (better) videos about flying with babies but hopefully my quality will only get better with time.

Keep reading and I should have some more videos here soon!

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment