Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Weekly crafting and a sneak peak...

So in an effort to create more I've decided to focus on one small project a week. This is really important because soon I'll be extremely busy: I just returned to work and in a month the fall semester starts. Last week I made a skillet handle that I found from Tasty Crochet. I never really burned myself but it was a hassle having to find a rag or oven mit in the middle of cooking. Here's mine, I used Lily's Sugar'n Cream which I just had some lying around.


It was so easy, and definitely not fancy or very pretty for that matter, but it was a quick and practical thing for me to make. This week I want to work on my bobble blanket, which YES I'm still not finished with. I pretty much gave up on it, but I want to finish what I started. It's such an awesome stitch and the colors I have look so wonderful together. I don't think I have enough yarn for it to be a full sized blanket, which is why I stopped, but at least it can be a large pillow? We'll see... 

Anyway, this past Sunday Renato, Courtney, Jesse and I went to American Furniture Warehouse to check out their furniture and Target to see what they had as well. That'll come later but for now here is a sneak peak.... The folks at AFW aren't too smart... 


Bye!!!

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment